Resources for Decision Makers
CLEAR can help inform your decision-making. Learn how to use the information and evidence summarized in CLEAR for your work by exploring our resources below.
If you want more information about CLEAR's guidelines, policies and procedures or other technical documents for how we review studies, please see our Reference Documents.
Quick tips for using CLEAR
- Using CLEAR: A Quick Reference Guide (PDF) - A short guide about CLEAR to keep handy.
- CLEAR: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) - Get answers to some of CLEAR's most frequently asked questions.
CLEAR 101: How to use CLEAR's website
- CLEAR 101: An Introduction to CLEAR (VIDEO) - This webinar provides a helpful introduction to what CLEAR is and how to use the website.
- CLEAR 101: An Introduction to CLEAR (PowerPoint)
- Q&A from An Introduction to CLEAR (PDF)
How to make decisions using CLEAR
- Part 1: Overview of CLEAR's Decision-Making Resources (VIDEO) - Coming soon! - View this short video series detailing how you can use CLEAR to access evidence to inform decision making.
- Part 2: Examples of how you can use CLEAR to make evidence-based decisions (VIDEO) - Coming soon!
How workforce leaders use CLEAR for evidence-based decisions
- How to use CLEAR for decision making (VIDEO) - This webinar includes information about how CLEAR summarizes evidence and shares how actual workforce leaders are using CLEAR.
- How to use CLEAR for decision making (PowerPoint)
- Q&A from How to use CLEAR for decision making (PDF)
Conduct complex searches to find studies across CLEAR
- Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (VIDEO) - This webinar explains how to use CLEAR to gather cross-cutting evidence for decision making using equity as an example.
- Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (PowerPoint)
- Q&A from Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (PDF)
How people use CLEAR in their work
Hear real-life experiences from some past users of CLEAR.