Resources for Decision Makers
CLEAR can help inform your decision-making. Learn how to use the information and evidence summarized in CLEAR for your work by exploring our resources below.
If you want more information about CLEAR's guidelines, policies and procedures or other technical documents for how we review studies, please see our Reference Documents.
Quick tips for using CLEAR
- Using CLEAR: A Quick Reference Guide (PDF) - A short guide about CLEAR to keep handy.
- CLEAR: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) - Get answers to some of CLEAR's most frequently asked questions.
A quick introduction to using CLEAR
- Overview of CLEAR's Resources - Part 1 (4:25) - This short video explains what CLEAR is and what resources it offers.
- Transcript: CLEAR's Resources Video Part 1 (PDF)
- Examples of how you can use CLEAR - Part 2 (6:41) - This video presents two use case examples of how CLEAR can be used to help make informed, evidence-based decisions.
- Transcript: Examples of how to use CLEAR Video Part 2 (PDF)
*Please note that the audio description tracks for these videos are under development. The transcripts are available below each video.
CLEAR 101: How to use CLEAR's website
How workforce leaders use CLEAR for evidence-based decisions
- How to use CLEAR for decision making (WEBINAR) - This webinar includes information about how CLEAR summarizes evidence and shares how actual workforce leaders are using CLEAR.
- How to use CLEAR for decision making (PowerPoint)
- Q&A from How to use CLEAR for decision making (PDF)
Conduct complex searches to find studies across CLEAR
- Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (WEBINAR) - This webinar explains how to use CLEAR to gather cross-cutting evidence for decision making using equity as an example.
- Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (PowerPoint)
- Q&A from Using CLEAR to find strategies that address equity (PDF)
How people use CLEAR in their work
Hear real-life experiences from some past users of CLEAR.